Mei Lum & The W.O.W. Project
A little about Mei & The W.O.W. Project
Mei is the 5th generation owner-in-training of Wing on Wo 永安和, the oldest store in Chinatown, New York selling the best quality porcelain ware since 1925. She is also the founder and director of The W.O.W Project and passionate about building a socially-minded business model for Wing on Wo.
The W.O.W Project’s mission is to engage the community to shape the future of Chinatown by bringing together youth, elderly, business owners, and concerned residents in conversation and innovative idea generation.
Find more information about the history and programs at Wing on Wo and Co on their website www.wingonwoand.co
- Follow @wingonwoandco on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
- Send a Pep Talk
- Write a Yelp review
- Sign up for updates on W.O.W Project public programs
- Help fund the growth of the W.O.W Project
- Donate a projector, speakers or ZOOM voice recorder
- Connect Mei with like-minded organizations
- Volunteer your time to help out with a W.O.W Project program
- Recommend potential advisory board members in the New York area
- Become a sponsor and donate $1,000 or more to the W.O.W Project for their upcoming Chinese New Year 店面 Window Artist Residency in partnership with China Residencies
To fulfill items for Mei Lum's W.O.W. Project Registry, fill out the form below!